Sunday 23 September 2007

The talk on the street this weekend

I know I promised to post some comments about the Intranets '07 conference and my workshop, but I've been a little distracted. Some of what I've been reading the last few days...

The other distraction has been Yahoo! Pipes. As part of my recent episode of blog housekeeping I wanted to see if I could filter some spam blogs out of my My Cosmos feed. But since I built the My Cosmos pipe, Yahoo! have added a whole bunch of new functionality, which I'm playing with right now...

Anyway, I will write something soon about Intranets '07. I promise, just once get over these other distractions...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:23 am

    Thanks for the shout-out. You're right, the two decks do work well together. Particularly impressed with yours - very nice visually, clear, and the discussion builds nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.