Friday 1 April 2005

Slides from Wednesday's AITD/ACT KM Forum presentation

If you attended my AITD/ACT KM Forum presentation on Wednesday in Canberra looking at Blogs and Wikis for Trainers and would like an electronic copy of the slides please let me know.

For everyone else: I won't be making them available for public download as I don't think the slides themselves are particularly meaningful outside the presentation and discussion we had (to understand why have a look at this). However, if you would like a copy and are willing to invest some time to talk through the slides with me then I'm more than happy to share what I know.

And don't forget that my invitation to come to your organisation to talk about just about any workplace technology issue still stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.