Some of you who follow me closely might have noticed that a few weeks ago I went freelance again. Blame the doom and gloom of current financial crisis. Enough said? Anyway, I haven't mentioned it until now as for the moment I've dusted off the covers of Chief Technology Solutions and have been working on a couple of small consulting projects. But right now I'm open to offers of both long term roles (either contract or permanent would be given serious consideration) and also any immediate short-term consulting engagements.
What can I help with? Check out my LinkedIn profile for a start. My professional background includes a experience with a range of government, professional services and blue chip companies, such as AMP, ASIC, BHP Billiton, BlueScope Steel, CSC, Ernst & Young, and Rio Tinto. I also completed a Master of Business & Technology (MBT) at UNSW in 2005.
I work in a range of information management, social media and knowledge management areas, including:
- Intranets and Portals (including SharePoint);
- Collaboration, Blogs and Wikis (e.g. Confluence);
- Document Management Systems (including Documentum and Interwoven);
- Organisational change management for technology projects; and
- I'm also a well regarded workshop facilitator!
If you would like to discuss further, feel free to give me a call as I would love to hear from you.