Thursday 5 February 2009

Don't forget the Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum on Tuesday 24th February

I'm down in Canberra right now, but apparently the first meeting of the NSW KM Forum attracted over thirty people to hear Ross Dawson talk about implementing Enterprise 2.0 in the real world. If like me you couldn't be there in person, Ross has kindly shared his slides online.

I mention this in part as a reminder that this was a warm up for the Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum on Tuesday 24th February. Along with some of my favourite Enterprise 2.0 peers, I'll be there helping to run a mini-workshop as part of the Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum.

BTW the night before Enterprise 2.0 Executive Forum, the NSW KM Forum will be holding an interactive session on online communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.