Monday 3 July 2006

Particpant's feedback from masterclass on KM and Technology

I can't believe its been almost a week since my trip to Singapore to run my masterclass on knowledge management and technology. I've hardly had a chance to blog, but I wanted to capture what the participants reported back to me as what they saw as the key concepts and ideas we had looked at over the two days. In no particular order, they are:

  • Approaches towards KM, particulary the importance of social network in corporate environments and the role of KM audits;

  • Different KM concepts and perspectives, including IT as an enabler to KM within the simple framework of people, process, content and technology; and

  • New technology, particulary social software and social network analysis.

As you can see social software was a particular focus, but its important to point out that our discussions were firmly grounded in its application within the firewall and the different challenges this creates.

Thanks again to everyone who attended... the reading list will be coming soon!

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.