Sunday 25 June 2006

Waiting at Sydney

Currently waiting to board my flight to Singapore at Sydney Airport for the masterclass I’m running there on Monday and Tuesday.

Do you know what I hate most about flying… being offline! Actually, Singapore Airlines do now offer inflight wifi internet access, but its hardly priced for the masses (just yet). If it ever gets fast enough I wonder what it will do to the inflight entertainment?

Meanwhile, I’m still trying to come up with some good words to describe the third dimension of collaboration:

  • Hyper-Dialogue vs Dialogue?

  • Networked vs Linear?

  • Bounded (Closed) vs Unbounded (Open)?

  • Consensus Building vs Chaotic?

  • Crowds vs Groups/Teams


Hmm. Maybe I can come up with something better in the next eight hours or so I’m in the air.

PS If you’re attending my masterclass tomorrow, I’m very much looking forward to meeting you!

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.