I received a hard copy brochure for Key Forum's Intranet 2.0 conference in the mail today, which is taking place on 29th October in Sydney, so I thought that was a good prompt to blog about it. This year they are covering:
- Web 2.0: The innovation engine behind intranet productivity
- Intranet 2.0: The software practicalities
- Assessing whether intranet 2.0 can benefit the organisation
- Enhancing employee performance with real time content and personalisation
- Enterprise Facebook: Social networking for employees
- Encourage employee engagement and facilitate knowledge sharing and communication
- Transforming your intranet into a dynamic collaboration tool with social media tools and applications
- Storytelling in blogs
Last year I ran a workshop on Intranet 2.0, however this time around I'll be making a presentation during the conference on Enhancing employee performance with real time content and personalisation. I'll be touching on search and Enterprise RSS as part of the presentation.
I hope to see you there!