Wednesday 4 June 2008

KM at the Pub in Perth tomorrow night (Thursday), featuring me and Nerida Hart

I'm in sunny Perth all this week (for a client project) but since this is only my second trip here and I don't know when I'll be back next, I wanted to grab the chance to connect up with the local knowledge management community. Thanks to both the new Perth Knowledge Management & Innovation Forum and Dopplr, we organised an informal chat session featuring myself and also Nerida Hart (from Land & Water Australia) who is in town at the same time. We'll be talking about everything from Enterprise 2.0 to knowledge transfer to what's happening in different industries. As part of this, I think Nerida will be talking about her Regional Knowledge Resource Kit wiki. If you're around the Perth area tomorrow night (Thursday), meet us all at the Brass Monkey pub at 6pm.

BTW Let me know if you would like to be connected with the Perth Knowledge Management & Innovation Forum, being facilitated by Simon Haigh at Minter Ellison.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.