I've been putting off doing anything about this, waiting for a good time to think about it and get on with organising something. Of course, that's never going to happen! Then tonight I thought, lets apply some Web 2.0 thinking to this issue... the result a wiki for an Enterprise RSS Day of Action.
Its just one page at the moment, but it outlines what I think we need to get this thing started:
- Set a date for the Enterprise RSS Day of Action :-)
- Turn the wiki page into a dashboard, to pick up blog posts etc about the day of action
- Develop a resource pack, containing slides, posters etc, that people can use to run their own day of action
- Create a list of Enterprise RSS solutions
- Develop an Enterprise RSS FAQ
- Collect case studies of early adopters
Its easy to get involved, just start to contribute something!