Friday 7 March 2008

Latest updates on the Enterprise RSS Day of Action wiki

I spent a little bit of time tonight starting to fill out some of the supporting pages in the Enterprise RSS DoA wiki, including the FAQ page and also the list of vendors. Still, we have a lot more work to do and one major to do on my list is to come up with some kind of presentation template that people can use - unfortunately, even SlideShare has limited content that focuses on "Enterprise RSS" specifically that I can use as a starting point (however, I've created a group to collect anything we find).

One contributor also pointed me to a vendor I hadn't heard of before, EasyByte, who have what looks like a basic system for creating and distributing internal news feeds (or "tickers") to different corporate groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.