Other than Stephen Collins giving away his ticket to the Enterprise 2.0 conference in Sydney this week, the only thing I've heard from the event so far is about Ross' key note. As well as sharing his slides, Ross shares six lessons:
- Make governance an enabler.
- Start from business applications, not tools.
- Make work easier.
- Build strategies at the architecture level.
- Allow users to experiment.
- Create pilots that yield useful lessons.
Read the rest of his post for the details.
BTW Ross is running an executive forum on Enterprise 2.0 in Sydney in this coming February. If you're trying to convince the higher powers in your organisation to get on board Enterprise 2.0, encourage them to get along to this event!
And if you're out there having blogged or are blogging about the event, let me know!