No time to comment on these, but I've had them flagged for a while a posts of interest about Enterprise 2.0 so I thought I'd be a little lazy and just list them:
- Dion Hinchcliffe's review of Enterprise 2.0 in 2006 (see his predictions for 2007 below);
- On the Collaboration Loop blog, Larry Cannell explains why there is more to Enterprise 2.0 than blogs and wikis ... and read Luis Suarez's reaction - also check out the following posts on Collaboration Loop: Social Versus Collaborative Tools, Enterprise Web 2.0 vs. Groupware, Enterprise 2.0: Avoid Ready, Fire, Aim..., Wither the Enterprise Wiki?;
- Mashups haven't quite gone main stream inside the firewall just yet, but we should watch their growth on the Web as signal for the potiential there - ProgrammableWeb.com's list of mashups grew from 245 to 1,404 during 2006!
And finally, for those looking to the future:
- Bill Ives comments on Jerry Bowles' predictions;
- Find out why Dion Hinchcliffe thinks "2007 will likely prove to be a much more intriguing year for the trend"; and
- Rod Boothby's predictions for Enterprise 2.0 in 2007.