Tuesday 23 January 2007

Beyond HR Self-Service available for download

With so much going on this week its difficult to know where to start, but I'm going to be selfish by talking about myself first! You might remember that a few years ago I wrote an article for the IHRIM Journal about HR Self-Service. Well I've finally made a copy available for download in my articles archive - the full reference of the original article is:

Dellow, J, 2005, 'Beyond HR Self-Service (PDF, 127KB): Empowering Staff While Creating Social Capital in Virtualized Organizations', IHRIM Journal, Vol. IX, No. 4, pp.18-20.

While you are there you might also to have a look the related, but much shorter, piece I wrote even earlier called Empower customers with self-service, not automation (PDF, 77KB).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.