Tuesday 17 May 2005

24th May: Consolidating your Intranet

Back in 2003 I enjoyed presenting a workshop on "Evolving Your Intranet into a Corporate Portal" at the Ark Group's Annual Re-Designing your Intranet conference. Now I'm pleased to announce that I've been called in at late notice to fill in for a workshop next week at this year's event. This time around rather than talking about intranet evolution, I'll be running a workshop on "Consolidating your Intranet". I'll be covering:

  • Concepts and building blocks
  • Current trends
  • Strategy and planning
  • Audit & analysis
  • Issues in design
  • Implementation, management and monitoring

Can't make the conference but would like to know more? Drop me a line or give me a call to discuss how I can help you to consolidate or evolve your intranet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.